- Find out early if something is wrong.As the saying goes, prevention is better than cure! Going for regular facials is like going for regular check-ups. Your therapist will be able to detect what’s wrong and how to best treat your skin problems.
At professional facial salons like Fresver, we also have specialised apparatus and technology that can analyse deep under the surface layers of your skin. As a result, we are able to target and prevent potential skin problems even before they happen!
- Pop pimples the right way.
Popping your pimples incorrectly could push bacteria deeper in, causing even more problems. Think of going for facials as seeing a professional pimple popper – nothing will go wrong and that irritating spot is guaranteed to be removed thoroughly. Your facial therapist will also ensure that tools used are always properly sanitised to prevent the spread of bacteria, resulting in outbreaks.
- They give great, customised and in-depth skincare advice
Why buy products based on advertisements or fancy retail displays when you can have a professional tailormade skincare program for your skin? Besides, your skin is constantly changing due to age, hormones or the environment. Going for regular facials ensures that your current skin care regime is always kept up to date!
- Give your skin a through cleanseFacial Salons are able to cleanse and exfoliate your skin on a deeper level compared to homecare products. This step is extremely crucial because clogged skin causes breakouts and prevents your skin from absorbing precious nutrients from skincare products!
- VERY enjoyable and relaxing. Excluding the extraction bits, facial treatments are a pampering way to reward yourself with some me-time, or to bring along a companion for a bonding session. With a combination of eye, face and shoulder massages, facial sessions at Fresver Beauty are absolutely divine. Your skin will be left feeling soft and supple, refreshed and rejuvenated.
BEFORE: Avoid waxing, shaving, using exfoliating products, attempt extractions on your own, spend long hours in the sun.
AFTER: Avoid putting makeup immediately after, exposing yourself to the sun, massages, gym or sauna sessions
Most of our treatments usually range from 60 – 120 minutes, but will vary according to treatment.
Usually you’ll be able to feel the difference with one treatment; however, it varies from person to person as everyone has different body conditions.
You may call our outlets to book, or make an online booking here!
- Orchard (Far East Plaza): 62088961
- Tampines (Telepark): 62088962
- Hougang (Central Bus Interchange): 62088963
- Tiong Bahru (Central Plaza): 62088964
- Kovan (Stars of Kovan): 62088965
We accept Cash, NETS, Visa/Master, Diners, American Express, PayNow and GrabPay.